- Xaoc Devices
Belgrad by Xaoc Devices
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
Belgrad is all-analog voltage controlled filter module which, on par with our other modules, brings something new to the table.
While it can be used as a traditional VCF for “academic” subtractive synthesis, we guarantee countless hours of exciting timbral explorations thanks to its unique character, flexibility, and features. The most prominent feature is that it offers a multitude of frequency responses with two resonant peaks.
- All analog, dual core filter design
- 10 distinct frequency responses
- Wide tuning range, approx. 4hz to 28kHz
- Low noise audio path
- Voltage controlover the resonance and peaks balance
- Nonlinear feedback and cross-modulation V/octave input Adjustable input overdrive TECHNICAL DETAILS Eurorack synth compatible 14hp, skiff friendly Current draw: +45mA / -42mA