Nautilus by Qu-Bit
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Nautilus is a complex delay network inspired by sub-nautical communications and their interaction with the environment. In essence, Nautilus is a stereo delay consisting of 8 unique delay lines which can be connected and synced in interesting ways.
- Stereo Sub-Nautical Delay Processor
- Ultra low noise floor
- 8 codependent delay lines with up to 20 seconds of audio each
- Fade, Doppler and Shimmer delay modes
- Sonar configurable CV/Gate output
- Size: 14HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: +12V=151mA, -12V=15mA, +5V=0mA