Minimoog Model D by Moog
This item have an high request or longer waiting time, reserve your unit from the upcoming batch. Estimated stock date 27-12-2022.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This reissue features the identical sound engine and signal path of the 1970s Model D plus a series of popular modifications.
- OSCILLATOR WAVEFORMS: Triangle, Triangle-Sawtooth (Oscillator–1, Oscillator–2), Reverse Sawtooth (Oscillator–3), Sawtooth, Rectangle, Wide Pulse and Narrow Pulse.
- LFO WAVEFORM: Triangle (knob down); Square (knob up)
- FILTER TYPE: Voltage Controlled Low Pass (Ladder Filter)
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: Self-switching; 100–240 volts; 50/60 Hz; <12 Watt nominal consumption. (Locking XLR-4 connector.)
- DIMENSIONS: (with panel lowered): Width: 727 mm, Depth: 435 mm, Height: 146 mm.
- NET WEIGHT: 14.5 kg.