XVI Desktop USB 16 Channel Fader Bank by Michigan Synth Works
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
XVI Desktop is a 16 channel desktop control surface.
This device requires a MiniUSB 5V power supply which supplies 500mA or more (not included) for stand alone use. It is NOT recommend for use with passive USB hubs, only powered ones.
- Long throw LED 60mm faders
- 0-5V, 0-10V, -5 to +5V CV ranges per channel
- USB Powered (MINI USB, Cable included)
- Fully analog CV outputs
- I2C communications as leader or follower
- 2x Fully buffered I2C Ports for longer cable runs. (3.5mm TRS)
- I2C mode and addressing easily set by hardware switches. No coding needed
- USB MIDI and TRS B MIDI (can be used simultaneously with different mappings)
- I2C, MIDI, and CV can be used simultaneously
- Arduino codebase for further customization of midi output/I2C data
- Enclosure is 220mmx125mmx31mm