0-Coast by Make Noise
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
The 0-COAST music synthesizer is a single voice patchable synthesizer. Its name reflects the fact that it utilizes techniques from both the Moog and Buchla paradigms (aka “East Coast,” and “West Coast”) but is loyal to neither and thus implements “no coast" synthesis.
While the 0-COAST utilizes classic modular synthesis techniques, we designed it to operate with or without the use of patch cables. The necessary connections have been made from circuit to circuit so it operates as an expressive, musical MonoSynth. Using only the MIDI controller of your choice you could apply new timbres to your existing musical forms!
Using the included Patch Cables you could get more scientific, experimenting with new ways to wire up the circuits. You might even forgo MIDI altogether, disappearing into a cloud of analog FM induced Sidebands and harmonics scattered around a single fundamental drone that has nothing to do with any form of music you’ve ever known.
- Compatible with Eurorack Modular Synthesizer signals
- Usable with and without patch cable
- 2-Channels MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate Converter
- All circuits are voltage controlled
- 13 Sources and 14 targets patchable
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Dual mode MIDI controlled arpeggiator
- Analog VCO with triangle core
- Transistor based Low Pass Gate (Dynamic)
- Audio input, MIDI input 3.5 mm mini jack
- CV and gate inputs
- Tempo input
- Line output
- Headphone output
- Connection for external power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 230 x 140 x 19 mm
- Weight: 0.77 kg
- Incl. MIDI adapter, power supply, 3.5 mm mini-jack to 6.3 mm jack adapter, patch cables