Sealegs by Intellijel
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Sealegs is a collection of effects centered around a true stereo multi-model delay. Tape, Bucket Brigade, and Crossfading Digital models; a saturating input drive; low, and high-pass filters; crackle & hiss generator; a multi-position 1970s-inspired reverb; internal modulators; nine CV inputs with attenuverters; three sets of ranges; clock sync/tap tempo; three unique stereo configurations.
- Three Unique delay models — Tape, Bucket Brigade, and Crossfading Digital
- Per-model Color, Modulation behavior, and Saturation/Limiting
- True Stereo delay with separate L/R buffers
- Three Stereo configurations (PONG, Time/Width, L/R)
- Three Range variations for short Chorus/Flanger style delays to Long ambient repeats.
- Up to 6(L) and 8(R) seconds of delay time (Width can add up to 33% to Time)
- Built in modulator with Wow & Flutter, Envelope Follower, and 7 morphing wave shapes
- Lush 1970s-inspired reverb with 3 insert positions.
- Saturating input drive with level trim
- Stable external clock (or tap tempo) sync for Delay Times or Modulation
- Highpass and Lowpass filters for filtered repeats
- Freeze functionality for holding the buffer and looping
- Nine CV inputs with attenuverters
- 96 kHz 24-bit Stereo I/O and 32-bit floating point internal processing
- Size: 20HP
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: 116mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V