- Ground Control Silver Standalone
Ground Control Silver Standalone by Endorphin.es
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Ground Control Standalone is a 42 hp Eurorack performance sequencer in a small case.
The sequencer has 4 tracks: three melodic tracks and a drum track consisting of 8 drum triggers and modulation/accent output. There are also dedicated mute buttons for each track, MIDI and USB-MIDI I/O, external CV and a 2-octave piano-style keyboard.
- 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear for DAW integration or to control external MIDI gear
- arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track, 24 projects
- dedicated mute bus unquantized/quantized to pattern length
- 4 tracks: drum track with 8 triggers and modulation and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks – Velocity and CC is recorded from external MIDI.
- three record modes: step input with step editing, live recording and step editor
- arpeggiator, roller, patterns queue, live notes removal, slides, ties/rests, quick transpose
- works also as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by a bus board like any other module
- Universal power adapter +12V, 12W, 1A (included)