Dream Sequence by Hologram Electronics
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Dream Sequence effect pedal is a sequencer, an envelope shaper, a pitch shifter, a sampler, and more. It’s a source of inspiration that can create synth-like arpeggios, pulsating sheets of sub-octave distortion, shimmering, ethereal chord washes, and a limitless number of other new sounds.
It is built around a pattern-based rhythmic Sequencer that pitch shifts your instrument up or down one octave. This allows for unique Arpeggiator and Tremolo patterns at moderate tempos, churning, atmospheric effects at slow tempos, and wild Modulation effects at high speeds.
The pedal features Hologram’s proprietary Tap Tempo system for synchronizing these rhythms with other musicians, and a “Hold” sampler section that captures notes or chords to allow for unique harmony and drone effects. Dream Sequence also allows you to “automate” controls by recording your knob movements.
- Octave Up and Down Pitch Shifting
- Pattern Sequencer
- Rhythmic Gate, with dynamic ADSR “morphing”
- Digitally-Controlled, Analog Drive and Tone
- Infinite “Hold” Sampler
- 24 Built-in Presets
- Save Custom Presets, with 11 Save Slots
- Record and Save Knob “Automation”
- MIDI In/Out
- Auxiliary Modes for use as a +1/-1 oct. Pitch Shifter, Tremolo, or Hold Sampler
- 9v, center-negative, 2.1mm DC barrel connector power supply
- Typical current draw is <150 mA.